A single webcam - several applications at once.
Why do you need MultiSplitter?
The webcam on your computer can only be used by a single piece of software at a time. Free MultiSplitter offers you a solution for this by feeding the video source (live image) to several applications at once without compromising quality.
With MultiSplitter, you can now run several video chats at the same time, such as Skype, Chatroulette, Google Hangout and many more.
Features & functions at a glance
- It is extremely easy to use - once installed, all you need to do is select the webcam and resolution, done. Even a powerful piece of software can be simple, small and clear. We don't care for unnecessary frills!
- Resources are too precious to be wasted. That is why MultiSplitter only uses very little memory or power. When your laptop is running on its battery, it will thank you!
- The MultiSplitter concentrates on a single task: multiple use of your webcam! No ad pop-ups, banner ads or changes to your browser. The applications will run in the background and the user interface only opens when needed.
- Technical information: MultiSplitter runs on Windows Vista, Win7, Win8.1 and Win10. Adjustable frame rate (FPS), image format (letterbox and cover) and cam driver settings. The AutoUpdate feature guarantees that your MultiSplitter installation is always up to date.
- Free means free - no hidden fees. There is no need to register or set up an account, MultiSplitter (Basic) is freeware.